- Contact of the responsible persons
The responsible party within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in the Member States of the EU and other provisions with the character of data protection law, is the:
Dental Clinic Fakir
Phone: +49 (0) 61 81 90 80 400
Telefax: +49 (0) 61 81 90 80 401
- Personal data
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "data subject"). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Data when visiting the website
If you only use this website to obtain information and do not provide any data, then we only process the data that is required to display the website on the Internet-capable device you are using. These are in particular:
– Date and time of the request
– Data volume transferred in each case
– Website of the request
– Browser type und version
– Operation system
In addition, you can use various services on the website, where further personal and non-personal data are processed.
- Legal basis
- We process the data that is generated by visiting our website or using the contact options offered in accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). Depending on the request for which you contact us via the website, there are different legal bases for this. The specific legal basis for data processing depends on the context in which and the purpose for which we receive your data. As a rule, the legal basis for data processing results from the following possibilities:
- Art. 6 I lit. a DSGVO serves us as the legal basis for processing operations in which we obtain consent for a specific processing purpose. Consent given can be revoked at any time.
- Where the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, such as in the case of processing operations necessary for the supply of goods or the provision of any other service or service in return, the processing is based on Art. 6 I lit. b DSGVO. The same applies to such processing operations that are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, for example in cases of inquiries about our products or services.
- If we are subject to a legal obligation by which the processing of personal data becomes necessary, such as for compliance with tax obligations, the processing is based on Art. 6 I lit. c DSGVO..
- Ultimately, processing operations could be based on Art. 6 I lit. f DSGVO . Processing operations which are not covered by any of the aforementioned legal bases are based on this legal basis if the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party, provided that the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not overridden.
- Duration of saved data
We process and store your personal data only for the period of time necessary to achieve the purpose of storage or if this has been provided for by the European legislator or another legislator or regulations to which the controller is subject. If the purpose of storage no longer applies or if a storage period prescribed by the European legislator or another competent legislator expires, the personal data will be routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
- Data subject rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- You have a right of access regarding the personal data concerning you, that the responsible ones process (Art. 15 GDPR),
- You have the right to have the data concerning you corrected if it is stored incorrectly or incomplete (Art. 16 DSGVO),
- You have the right to erase your data (Art. 17 DSGVO),
- You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data (Art. 18 DSGVO),
- You have the right to data portability (Art. 20 DSGVO),
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you (Art. 21 DSGVO),
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly effects (Article 22 GDPR),
- You have the right to file complaints to the responsible supervisory authority in the event of a suspected breach of data protection laws (Art. 77 DSGVO). The competent supervisory authority is the one at your usual place of residence, place of work or the place of the suspected infringement.
- Data sharing
The data will not be passed on to third parties under any circumstances.Export to countries outside the EEA (European Economic Area) is excluded.
Cookies may be stored on your device when you visit the website. Cookies are small text files that are stored by the browser you are using. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your device. However, the entity that sets the cookie can obtain certain information about it. Cookies serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly. With the help of cookies, for example, the device with which this website was called up can be recognized when it is called up again.
- Changes to data policies